When it comes to the E-Commerce business how can you forget WooCommerce which tends to be one of the leading sources of setting up the website.
In the present scenario there are too many hosting providers available in the market segment with top-notch woocommerce hosting services. It might get you stuck in the certainty of where you will not able to pick the right one that fulfills your need.
For setting up and managing it likewise, surely you’ll need top-notch services that’ll take care of your entire business.
Well, nothing to worry much just because through this detailed post we will be revealing the top 5 WooCommerce hosting services that you can consider to host your eCommerce website. And moreover, they are easy to manage.
But before getting deep into the list it’s essential for you to know the benefits of woocommerce hosting services. So let’s get into it.
What Are The Benefits Of WooCommerce Hosting Services?
Besides all one of the major benefits of opting the woocommerce hosting is that it will be able to handle all of the maintenance and security of your website at an instance. This means if you are supposed to grow your store it’s too easy to process.
We’ve compiled some of the basic notations that you’ll get typically in WooCommerce Hosting services:-
- Get a regular backup of your data with 100% safety.
- The support staff is there to assist you if you face any issues regarding hosting services.
- Get an automated setup of WordPress and WooCommerce services so that you can the store in a comprehensive manner.
- Entire website protection is there.
These were just a few characteristics of woocommerce hosting. Apart from this, you will get access to tons of different features depending on the hosting provider you adopt.
|Liquid Web||$169/mon||Learn More|
|WP Engine||$25/ mon||Learn More|
Best WooCommerce Hosting Providers-
Now it’s time to reveal the top 5 best woocommerce hosting providers in the market that you can consider buying. Moreover, they are intuitive in terms of the user interface, once you can compare them or based upon their features and pricing and choose the one that fits your budget.
So here are they:-
1. BlueHost Hosting
When it comes to the hosting providers how can we forget one of the leading and #1 hosting providers in the globe. Moreover, it is being recommended by WordPress itself which makes it one of the popular brand in the market.
The reason behind its popularity is its affordable pricing which makes it super convenient for users to adapt their plans, even if one has a tight budget or so.
Just like the WordPress dedicated plans, they do offer a dedicated WooCommerce plan for the e-commerce businesses where one could get a bunch of unique features that make their store more sustainable.
We’ve compiled the list of features that you can expect from BlueHost:-
- Get access to the free setup call with their customer executive where you’ll be able to sort out any of the issues you’ve.
- Get a free SSL certification that’ll enhance the security of the website.
- Get a dedicated address for your business.
- Get a free domain name along with the hosting that’ll last for a year.
- Get pre-installed WordPress and Woocommerce as well, you can even customize the themes as well.
When it comes to the easiest factor Bluehost ranked top on this list just because it is super easy to install the tools that you want. Apart from this when you purchase the Bluehost you will also get tons of pre-installed tools as well that’ll help you at a certain instance.
So that you can start adding products as per the convenience and built this in a more specific way. For the additional system ability, they also offer a dashboard from where you will be able to manage the performance and cache.
Also through their cPanel some of the advanced glass management gets easier.
How Much Does BlueHost Cost?
As the pricing is concerned Bluehost use to offer a couple of woocommerce hosting plans amongst which you can choose the one that fits in your budget, so here are they:-
- The standard plan is available at just $12.95/ month where you’ll get access to a is gel online store along with 50GB SSD storage.
- The premium plan is available at just $24.95/ month where you’ll get access to unlimited stores and get unlimited storage.
If you are supposed to create a WordPress-based eCommerce business then should definitely consider siteground as the major hosting provider.
They have great customer support along with that get access to multiple data centers throughout the group that will help you maintain the performance and compatibility of your website.
Moreover, we use to offer several woocommerce specific features that will maintain your eCommerce website at a higher instance.
As the features are concerned site grow used to offer varieties of different woocommerce specific features amongst which we have shortlisted few:-
- Get a free installation of your entire shopping e-commerce website.
- Insane customer support team availability.
- Get a free SSL certification that will enhance the security of a website.
- It has an integrated CDN accessibility that’ll speed up your store.
- Get professional e-commerce based themes support.
What if I say the siteground used to offer insane woocommerce services along with the massive amount of themes support?
Well, that’s something which makes it stands out in the market. Siteground allows YouTube to handle its control panel without any disappointment. Even if you are just a beginner it will be easier for you to handle the task so easy.
How Much Does SiteGround Cost?
As the pricing is concerned the siteground used to offer three different types of plants where it comes to the woocommerce hosting, so here are they:-
- The startup plan is available at just $4.99/ month where you’ll be able to host a single website and get 10GB of web space.
- The GrowBig plan is available at just $7.99/ month where you can host unlimited websites and the storage you get is unlimited.
- The GoGeek plan is available at just $14.99/ month where you’ll get 40 GB of storage and one can host unlimited domains with it.
3. Liquid Web Hosting
Next up in the order list is liquid web commerce hosting that is quite new to the market but serves you some of the advanced services that’ll enhance your e-commerce store usability.
Also, the intuitive and clean interface will grab your attention at its first pace. Some of the value-added plugin support and features make your woo-commerce experience more enhanced. Which makes it stands out in the market.
As the features are concerned to liquid web hosting woocommerce used to serve following features that you need to consider before purchasing their services:-
- Get entire mobile Optimisation for all of your pages.
- Get access to the pro-Astra themes that can be customized as per the choice to make the e-commerce store sustainable.
- Get value-added plugin support to enhance the experience of woo-commerce.
- Get support from top-notch experts that’ll maintain your website.
- Get in touch with executives for the enhancement of your user experience.
Easiness is one of the biggest factors why you need to consider liquid web hosting as everything is configured in a more lucrative manner.
Here you can set additional payment gateways as per the requirement on various different products that you list upon your E-Commerce Store.
The control panel of liquid web hosting is streamlined so that everyone can access it from the scratch.
How Much Does Liquid Web Hosting Costs?
Liquid web hosting use to offer 6 different types of plans amongst which you can adopt the one that fits as per your pocket, so here are the details:-
- The starter plan is available at just $9.50/ month where you can add 1 store and storage capacity is 30 GB.
- The growth plan is available at just $39.50/ month where you can add 3 stores and the storage capacity is 60GB.
- The merchant plan is available at just $74.50/ month where you can add up to 5 stores and a storage capacity of 100GB.
- The standard plan is available at just $149.50/ month where you can add up to 10 stores and the storage capacity is 300 GB.
- The growth plan is available at $274.50/ month where you can add up to 20 stores and the storage capacity is 500 GB.
- The enterprise plan is available at just $499.50/ month where you can add up to 30 stores and the storage capacity is 800 GB.
When we see the oldest hosting provider in the market Dreamhost stands on the top just because they have been serving their hosting services for the past couple of decades and have more than a million domains hosted on their servers.
Apart from this when it comes to the woocommerce hosting facilities they are still on the top of the market as they have been serving dedicated woocommerce hosting specific plans to the e-commerce businesses.
And Dreamhost used to offer a massive amount of features amongst which we have shortlisted the major ones that you need to consider:-
- Your entire site is being protected by their server so there’s no room remains for hackers and spammers to attack.
- Get free and pre-installed storefront accessibility for maintaining the performance of your e-commerce store.
- Get VaultPress backup accessibility.
- Get the free SSL certification which enhances the overall security of the website.
Easiness is one of the major factors, moreover, the executives of the DreamHost have managed their WooCommerce hosting services by serving top-notch services.
Its intuitive interface will help you to manage the things that one can navigate as per the convenience.
How Much Does DreamHost Cost?
Pricing plays a crucial role when it comes to digital services like hosting. DreamHost serve you there different types of plans amongst which you can adopt the one:-
- The DreamPress is available at just $16.95/ month where you’ll get 30 GB SSD storage.
- The DreamPress Plus plan is available at just $24.95/ month where you’ll get 60GB SSD storage.
- The DreamPress Pro plan is available at just $71.95/ month where you’ll get 120GB SSD storage.
5. WP Engine
WP Engine is another web-hosting provider in the market, they have been serving their premium management reporting services for the past few years. The good infrastructure and highly managed service that’ll help you make your e-commerce website.
The promises of serving you authentic high traffic stores to make the e-commerce website even more sustainable development.
Following are some of the woo-commerce features that’s being served to you by WP Engine hosting:-
- Get access to a free SSL certification that will ensure the safety of your website.
- The automatic backup options is available that will take care of your data on your eCommerce Store.
- There’s an integrated CDN support.
- Get entire theme sets amongst which you can select and customize accordingly.
Unlike the other hosting in the market, WP engine has a more lucrative dashboard with a minimalistic setup. So even if you are just a beginner it will be easier for you to access it from the scratch.
The wp-engine E-Commerce tool kit consists of varieties of features that will include the Genesis framework for maintaining the performance of the e-commerce Store.
How Much Does WP Engine cost?
As the pricing is concerned wp-engine use to offer 4 different types of plants in terms of e-commerce hosting.
Following are the details:-
- The E-Commerce hosting startup plan is available at just $30/ month where you will get 1 store creation facility.
- The E-Commerce hosting professional plan is available at just $62.50/ month where you can create up to 3 e-commerce stores.
- The eCommerce hosting growth plan is available at just $116.67/ month where you can create up to 10 E-Commerce stores.
- The eCommerce hosting scale plan is available at just $291.67/ month where you can set up unlimited e-commerce stores.
Through this detailed blog post, I have tried to simplify the woocommerce hosting patterns. Also, share the list of the top 5 best web hosting for your eCommerce Store that you will consider buying. So definitely check them out.