These days, all businesses need a website. Whether you are simply promoting your business or selling products online, the internet is the key to marketing. While you may be a small business, finding the exemplary best web hosting for small business and building a site that best represents your business offers is no easy task. So it’s best to start on the right foot by getting a hosting web service that meets your company’s needs. This guide will help you get started in choosing best web hosting for small business.
What is Web Hosting?
If you are not familiar with web hosting, here is a simple explanation. Web Host is a company with servers that you use to store and deliver audio, video, graphics, documents, and other files that make up your website and its content. These servers can be shared, dedicated, or virtual. If you want to launch your web hosting company without many compatible hardware heads, you should look at reseller hosting.
There are tons of web hosting services that cost your dollar and offer many types of hosting. That said, we are focused on a specific type of hosting: business hosting. Business management, admittedly, is a rather vague term. Technically, if a business has a website that describes its location, working hours, and other information, its hosting provider, no matter how small, acts as a business holder. We are not focused on that. Instead, we highlight web admins with infrastructure provided by large businesses.
When you start buying business hosting, it is good to have a list of features you need. For example, you will want web hosting that provides virtual private servers, dedicated servers, advanced server platforms (such as Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services ), advanced WordPress options, a custom server build if you need it, and 24/7 customer support. Depending on the focus point of your business, you may need a web admin to manage page views or visitors ranked in the thousands or millions—anything more advanced than shared web hosting.
If you are planning to sell products online, seek a web admin who offers a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate. It encrypts the information between the client’s browser and the web host to protect purchase information. You are probably familiar with SSL; green lock from your web browser address bar as you visit an online financial center or retail store. A few companies throw out a free SSL certificate; others can charge you about $ 100 for that extra security layer. So without any further ado let’s get into the list of best web hosting for small business.
|WP Engine||$22/mon||Learn More|
|InMotion Hosting||$5.99/ mon||Learn More|
What is the Best Web Hosting?
Below are some of the best web hosting services that are most suitable for new businesses:
GreenGeeks is considered to the most eco-friendly hosting provider out there that serves you a significant amount of plans amongst which you can choose the one that fits in your budget.
This includes WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers.
GreenGeeks operational term ended last year. Their 99.99% rating puts them among the most trusted trustees we have reviewed.
Powerful time like this keeps website visitors happy. But most importantly, it means that your site is almost guaranteed to work around the clock, so you don’t miss out when your customers want to buy, either.
Easy site speed is the second most crucial factor when choosing a manager.
First, a Google poll shows that 53% of people will leave if their pages don’t load in three seconds.
Plus, you can’t do much to fix a slow host. You may be able to compress images to reduce their weight. You may be able to upload it with a CDN to remove some pressure on your server. But it won’t make much difference if the manager doesn’t bring good speed.
GreenGeeks provides a knowledge base for customers to get quick responses. Alternatively, you can call or use live chat 24/7.
We selected the live chat option for this latest test and connected with their customer rep in less than a minute.
Unlike other managers, there was no apparent delay in responses. So it looked like he knew what he was talking about (even though it sounded a bit sellable at first), and he didn’t have to look for answers each time we posted a new question.
What Do They Offer?
Below are some of the features of GreenGeeks:
- Storage Limits.
- Bandwidth Allowance.
- Email Hosting.
- Control Panel Integration.
- CMS Support.
- Web Framework Support.
- E-Commerce Integration.
SiteGround offers three packages:
- Web Hosting begins at $2.49/ month.
- WordPress hosting begins at $2.49/ month.
- VPS hosting begins at $39.95/ month.
- Reseller hosting begins at $19.95/ month.
Bluehost is a hosting provider with vital customer service, overtime, and value for money. If you want to host a WordPress site, then this is your provider. Some features of Bluehost are more potent than others; however – read on to learn more.
Bluehost customer support, solid durability, and inexpensive startup plans make it a reliable hosting provider. If you are looking for old-fashioned loyalty, Bluehost is a good choice.
Bluehost has an incredible 99.98% uptime guarantee. No web admin can offer 100% downtime, so 99.98% shows up solid – translating for about an hour and 45 minutes of rest a year. That is only the second time on Hostgator, which offers a 99.99% uptime.
What Do They Offer?
Below are some of the best features of Blue Host:
- An easy-to-use cPanel
- Many additions to site tools
- Free site builders
- Free email addresses for a free domain
- 99.99% downtime
- Technology to support page load times faster
- Cloudflare integration (speed up your site upload)
- Free SSL Certificate
Bluehost offers six different types of hosting, with many plans and prices for each item. Here’s a quick look at its cheap startup and update prices for each hosting:
- Shared Hosting: $ 2.95 per month, up to $ 8.99 per month
- WordPress shared hosting: $ 2.95 per month, up to $ 8.99 per month
- WooCommerce hosting: $ 15.95 per month, up to $ 24.95 per month
- VPS hosting: $ 18.99 per month, upgraded to $ 29.99 per month
- Hosted WordPress hosting: $ 9.95 per month, up to $ 29.99 per month
- Dedicated hosting: $ 79.99 per month, renewable at $ 119.99 per month
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is a WordPress Digital Experience Platform that gives companies of all sizes the skills, performance, intelligence, and integration they need to grow their business. The combination of WP Engine’s new technology and award-winning WordPress expert team is trusted by more than 120,000 customers in 150 countries.
The premium managed company platform offers the performance and reliability required by the world’s largest brands while remaining affordable and accurate.
What Do They Offer?
Below are some of the best features of the WP engine:
- High Performing Server
- Automated Backups & Updates
- Daily Security Scans Included
- WordPress Staging Area
- Free Site Migration
It features four Packages that are targeted towards different users:
1. Startup – The startup program only allows you to install one WordPress site, but it is the least expensive one. It comes with all that we’ve been through and supports up to 25,000 visits per month, 10 GB of local storage, and 50 GB of bandwidth per month.
Additionally, you can purchase the ability to host additional sites for this program at a discounted price. It usually starts at the cost of 20$ a month.
2. Growth – When you need to support more sites or more traffic, you step up this season.
It comes with a few additional features, but most importantly, it supports 100,000 total visits per month, and you can add up to 5 sites to it. The program also provides 20 GB of local storage and 200 GB of bandwidth per month.
In addition to the features listed above, the Growth Plan also offers imported SSL certificates and 24/7 phone support. It comes for 70$ a month.
3. Scale – This program provides high capacity and size limits and is designed for large, growing businesses. It offers all the same features as the growth plan and up to 400,000 per month, 30 GB of local storage, and 400 GB of bandwidth per month. It is a premium package, so it costs around 179$.
Launched in 2013, Kinsta was the brainchild of a group of WordPress experts who are not targeted with WordPress WordPress hosting solutions. Today, it is one of the fastest-growing WordPress sites in Europe and America.
Kinsta’s edge lies in the fact that its hosting services are powered by the Google Cloud premium network, a price proposition so exciting that we could not just resist testing Kinsta.
Kinsta promises lightning-fast handling, future generations infrastructure, and excellent customer service among the clean range of cleaning supplies. Kinsta has also recently been restored to its beautiful and easy-to-use form and looks better than before.
What Do They Offer?
Below are some of the features of the kinsta:
- Automatically Restart Key Services
- WordPress Vulnerability Notifications
- Free site migration
- Uptime Check
- Simplified Site Management
Kinsta Features Multiple plans which are
- Starter Plan: It starts at the price of 30$.
- Pro Plan: It will cost you 60$.
- Business 1:It will cost you 100$
- Business 2 It will cost you 200$
- Business 3 It will cost you 300$
- Business 4 It will cost you 400$
- Enterprise 1 It will cost you 600$
- Enterprise 2 It will cost you 900$
- Enterprise 3 It will cost you 12000$
- Enterprise 4It will cost you 1500$.
Inmotion is another excellent web hosting service that is excellent for small businesses and offers various features.
InMotion provides live chat, phone, and email support. In my experience, you can’t wait more than a few minutes to connect with an agent.
InMotion downtime is excellent. It’s not the best we’ve seen, but it’s certainly not the worst. With shared plans, you can expect approximately 99.95% relaxation levels.
What Do They Offer?
Below are some of the features of the hosting service:
- Excellent uptime.
- Many hosting types.
- All plans offer unlimited email.
- Unlimited data transfers with all Shared and WordPress plans.
- Lengthy, money-back guarantee.
- Easy-to-use website-building software.
I have already said that InMotion is an excellent choice for small businesses. They have plans to match the needs of business and personal websites of all shapes and sizes:
- Shared Hosting Its price is 6$ per month.
- VPS Hosting Its price is 14$ per month.
- Dedicated Hosting Its price is 30$ per month.
If you run an online business, then you must have professional web hosting. A good web hosting service can play a significant role in the growth of a company. It helps companies to achieve excellent results.
Best web hosting for small business offers you many benefits, such as technical support and web security without low-level web hosting services. Apart from this, you will get the return advantage and maintenance features with pro web hosting for small businesses.