SiteGround and WPX are the two most reliable and widely used hosting providers of all time which is specifically known for the cheapest and budget-friendly hosting. But let me convey to you that both the hostings differ from each other, so to get rid of this confusion I’ve brought the detailed review so that you will get to know the detailed comparison between the side ground and the wpx hosting.
One of the crucial parts of creating a website is using the right hosting plans so that later onwards there is no need to switch from one to another. It will save much of your time if you choose the right hosting and the very beginning of your blog. Will pricing is something which might hold you down but it’s always ok to pay a little rather than hassle in the future, so make sure to check out our detailed review. So without any further ADO let’s dive deep into it.
Major differences between the SiteGround and wpx hosting providers
- Wpx hosting providers to the manual migration services for all of your websites whereas Siteground has certain limitations and that’s why they provide you the migration service just for your single website and point to be noted is that siteground only provides you the migration service with GrowBig and GrowGeek plans.
- When it comes to the support system siteground wins the battle just because D provides you the support via phone calls, e-mail, live chat. Whereas WPX only has an option of live chat and e-mail support.
- When it comes to the entry-level plan comparison the wpx hosting providers to the storage of 40 GB with their elite plan and SiteGround provide you storage of about $30 GB with their GoGeek Plan which is the major drawback of it.
- Pricing is pretty decent in SiteGround i.e. you get started with their entry level plan just at $5.95/ month. But when it comes to the wpx hosting it is much expensive as their third-tier plan begins from $24.99.
So these were some of the major differences between the side ground and the wpx now let’s move on to the major aspects that you need to know before you choose any of the hosting provider’s services.
Major factors that you need to go before you choose the hosting
Before you choose any of the hosting services on your need to know about the few things that are essential, So following are the major aspects.
1. Loading time
Every visitor is out there like to surf on the high-performance website which means if your website is taking more time to get load then there is no sense to get in touch with that specific website. More than one item will be the conversion rates will be more and that specifically depends upon the hosting provider so make sure to check them out accordingly and choose the high performance hosting plans.
If your website is affected by the downtime then it is damn sure that your hosting service provider is not serving you a great value. It serves a bad User experience to the visitors so make sure not to ignore this aspect which is an essential factor. Make sure to choose the hosting services that provide you an uptime of 99.9% so that your site will never get affected by the downtime.
Security is something which you cannot ignore at any instant so make sure to choose the posting that provides you a great security service like SSL certification which is essential to make your website even more secure. There are several hosting providers out there that serve you a free SSL certification which is a good thing.
4. Regular backup
You might not like the Westin providers that are not serving you the regular backup feature, so make sure to choose the hosting that serves you a regular backup so that your data will never get lost at any instance.
5. Support system
Most of the time it happens that you need technical support while setting up your website for and hosting in such case the customer care support is something which plays a vital role. While selecting the posting plan make show that they are serving you a great support system which includes the email, phone call (24/7), and live chat too so that you can get in touch with their customer executive anywhere anytime.
6. Figure out the data centers
Finding the hosting services whose data centers are nearby your region makes the true sense. So if you are the one who is ignoring the factor, make sure not to. Just because having the data centers nearby you will provide you huge support whenever you need it.
So these were the most important aspects that you need to know about before you choose any of the hostings. Now let’s jump onto the stuff that will clarify you much about the side ground and wpx hosting which are considered to be the best in class and more reliable hosting providers of all time, so let’s dive deep into it.
A detailed Review of Siteground Hosting
Siteground is considered to be the most reliable and best-in-class hosting provider out there that is serving their services Globally. It is the UK based hosting which was lowest back in 2004 and throughout the decade the siteground serving more than 2 million domains globally which are specifically known for the high performance, cheap pricing, and most reliable hosting plans which makes the true sense of posting your website with it. They serve you all kinds of hosting which also includes the shared and dedicated WordPress hosting which will Upgrade your website in terms of performance.
Key features of siteground hosting
I have shortlisted some of the key features of siteground hosting that will give you an idea about the services that are being served by the SiteGround.
- You get SSL certification with all of their plans even with the entry level plans too which is a good thing.
- You get various e-mail services over here so as to automate it.
- Regular backup is essential for not losing the data or content and that’s what you get here.
- Free migration service is available here for one of your websites, the free migration you get on the GroBig and GoGeek plans.
- The WordPress will be updated automatically, so here your tasks get minimize.
- You get access to their 24/7 customer care service.
All you need to know about loading speed of SiteGround
SiteGround hosting is kind of all in one hosting service provider that serves you a great and Insane feature, along with that when it comes to the loading time it’s pretty decent. The hardware of the siteground is pretty decent which improves the loading time of your website.
SiteGround provides a huge input on providing the highest to loading point so that the visitor will create a great user experience while surfing on your website. Apart from these technologies are managed properly, this will make your visitor convert into the consumers which is a great thing.
So if you are in search of the best in class and hydrating speed hosting then I will highly recommend you to go with the SiteGround.
1. Customer care support of siteground
When it comes to the customer care support side ground is pretty decent in that just because they provide you a 100% genuine support, in case you are suffering through any of the queries you can get sorted just by getting touch with one of their executives. Their team is managed in such a way that, even if there appear some of the technical issues it will get sorted so easily just because of the highly qualified support team.
One of the major things is that the customer care support acts as a friend so that you won’t suffer any of the issues while communicating with their executive. Siteground allows you to get in touch with them via phone call, e-mail, live chat. The maximum response time on a phone call is about 2 minutes, the live chat is pretty responsive so you don’t have to wait longer, and when it comes to the e-mail ticket your query will get sorted within 15 minutes.
The motive of SiteGround is to serve the best in class services and that’s what they are providing you with their customer care support.
2. The security of SiteGround
The security approach provided by the side ground is pretty decent so you don’t have to worry much about your website. Well, when it comes to security one of the most important reasons is that the siteground is available there for 24/7 to take care of your website which makes it more secure.
If any of the issues of a is over their into your website the server threat will automatically detect it and sort it out within a 0.5 second which is a great thing. Along with that siteground has AI inbuilt in it which means even if you feel to be complicated your issue will get sorted out more frequently.
To make your website more secure the siteground hosting provides you an SSL certification for free along with their plans, it means that your website will always remain secure at any instance.
3. Migration support
Just with the help of siteground migrator plugin, you can easily migrate your website with the siteground hosting just within a couple of minutes which is a good thing. The SiteGround claims of migrating your website safely without any issue which makes the true sense. As the plugin provides you a free service so you can use it as many times as you want.
SiteGround also provides you the professional services for the migration but it’s valid only upon the GoGeek and GrowBig plans which is again a Crosscutting over here but it’s acceptable. You can also request them for more migration support but here they charge you a certain amount of money.
4. Why You Should Use SiteGround?
- You get an SSL certification with all of the plans provided by the SiteGround which is a good thing, it’ll make your website even more secure.
- Daily backup options are available so that your data will remain saved for about 30 days which is a good thing.
- You get free migration support even with their entry level plans.
- The uptime of the hosting since 99.9% which is decent.
- 24/7 live support so as to get rid of the the issue that you’re suffering through.
Drawbacks of siteground hosting
One of the major drawbacks of siteground hosting is that by the year the pricing Gets increased, it means if you are buying their entry level plan at any price it will get double next year just because of additional features and the upgrades.
What is the price of siteground hosting?
As the plans are concerned the side ground hosting provides three hosting plans accordingly you can select, so here are the list of plans provided by SiteGround hosting.
- StartUp plan is available at just $3.95/ month which allows you to host a single website and storage you get is about 10GB which is sufficient for beginners out there.
- GrowBig plan is available at $5.95/ month where you can host unlimited websites and storage you get is 20GB which is more than sufficient for the moderate businesses.
- The GoGeek plan is available at $11.95/ month where you can host unlimited websites over there and storage you get is 40 GB which is sufficient for the big businesses out there.
So show to choose the plan according to your requirement. And one of the most important things is that you get 30 days of money-back guarantee with all of the plans mentioned above which can be claimed anytime you want.
A Detailed Review of WPX Hosting
When we compare wpx hosting with size ground let me convey to you that the WPX hosting is quite new to the market place as it was launched back in 2013. But due to high performance and reliability, it has owned the Marketplace just by serving the high-quality hosting services to the website owners out there. It is specifically known for the shared and managed WordPress hosting which provides pretty decent features that are essential for you to know about.
Wpx hosting claims of providing a great service to their consumers as consumer satisfaction is there first priority and that’s what they are doing by serving the high performance hosting throughout. So make sure to check them out accordingly, I have brought a detailed review of wpx hosting so let’s continue with it.
1. Key features of wpx hosting
As the features are concerned I have a shortlisted some of the key features that are essential for you to know about, so here is the list of features provided by the wpx hosting.
- Though the WPX hosting is new to the market but due to high demand and review most people like their services and work pattern.
- Unlike most of the hosting providers out there the wpx hosting allows you to automatically save the daily data so that you will data will remain saved for 28 days. The backup option is Handled automatically.
- The customer care support is much responsive as you can get connected with their customer care executive via email or live chat.
- The loading time of your webpage is super fast so that your visitors will get a good experience while surfing.
- The SSL certification is provided with all of the plans for free which makes your website even more secure.
- You can migrate your website from other hosting to the wpx hosting for free.
All you need to know about loading speed of SiteGround
None of the visitors like this website and that’s what I mean. Wpx hosting is an all-rounder hosting provider is out there that serve a high-performance hosting plan so that your website will always remain faster. Even though wpx hosting is new to the market place they serve you a great loading time as your website will get load just a half second which is a good thing.
It doesn’t matter whether you are living in the European countries or other different countries out there they serve their services globally so you might not face any issue in loading times.
The loading time is maintained just because they provide you the support of the SSD server which is the fastest server that makes your website even faster in each aspect which will provide your audience with a good experience. Wpx hosting will reduce your Bounce rate as well.
1. Customer care support of wpx hosting
Wpx hosting you can get in touch with their customer care executive via live chat Or email, but the major drawback is that there is no phone call support which might not bother you as much just because their live chat works seamlessly well as you will get answers to your questions just 30-40 seconds which is a good thing.
And when it comes to the e-mail support their support system is available 24/7, so that you can get in touch with their customer executive and get your query solved quickly without any issue. Also, let me convey to you, that support is provided by the WordPress Management Services so that technicians will get sorted out more frequently.
2. The security of wpx hosting
Security is something that you cannot ignore at any instance if you are about to buy any of the hosting plans out there. And when it comes to the security SSL certification is one of the major aspects which makes your website even more secure. Wpx hosting Plains of providing the free SSL certification with all of their plans, moreover you don’t have to pay a single penny in the future too which is a good thing.
They also provides a malware protection so that your website will remain safe from hackers out there. The protection provided by the WPX is of DDoS which is a good thing. Another big reason why I like the wpx hosting the most is just because of their automatic backup feature which essentially plays a big role to save my content for 28 days. It helps me in case if I lost my content so that a can get access to them anywhere anytime.
3. Migration support
Migration support is one of the most important aspects with most of the hosting providers ignore. Wpx hosting allows you to migrate your website from another hosting provider to the wpx hosting plans for free.
Just within a click, you can switch from one to the other which is a super-fast method that works seamlessly well. Wpx hosting allows you to migrate approximately 5 websites for free.
4. Why should you use wpx hosting?
Well there are several reasons behind this but I have listed out the pros that are essential for you to know about, so here’s the list:-
- You can migrate your website for free from any of the Other hosting providers to the wpx hosting.
- The free SSL certification is provided to your website which makes your website even more secure.
- The loading time is managed properly so that your visitor will get a great experience while surfing around your website.
- Their customer support system works seamlessly well so that you can get in touch with their executive via email or live chat. The service is available 24/7.
- The dashboard provided by the wpx hosting is pretty minimal.
Drawbacks of wpx hosting
Although wpx hosting providers with the support of email and live chat but there is no support of phone call over there which might bother some of the people out there. In the future it may get added into the features.
What is the price of wpx hosting?
When it comes to the pricing the wpx hosting provides the three plans i.e. business, professional, and elite. Following are the details of the plan provided by wpx hosting:-
- A business plan is available at $20.83/ month where you can host about 5 websites and storage you get is 10 GB.
- The professional plan is available at $41.58 where you can host up to 15 websites and storage you get is 20 GB.
- The elite plan is available at $83.25/ month where you can host up to 35 websites and the storage you get is 40 GB.
Along with all of the above-mentioned plans you get 30 days of money-back guarantee which is a good thing. You can claim them anytime you want.
Which Is Better SiteGround Or WPX Hosting?
in this detailed comparison, we have checked out approximately all of the features about most of the hosting providers i.e. SiteGround and WPX. All the when it comes to the siteground it offers you many impressive features compared to the wpx hosting as it is one of the best and most reliable hosting available out there which is serving their services from approximately the decade.
Where is wpx is pretty new in the Marketplace but has the most advanced feature which makes the true sense of using it as a primary source. Now it’s up to you which hosting service you acquire to host your website. But make sure to choose the decent plan rather than just a Startup plan, just because it will send you more features along with the SSL certification which plays a vital role in each hosting which you cannot ignore at any instance.
Another big thing is pricing, both of the hosting providers out there are available at the pretty decent price range that serves you a great feature even with their entry level plans which makes the true sense of considering them as a primary hosting service. Also to save a few amounts of buck you can pay them actually or for the 24 months, it’s all up to you as per your choices.
You might have got an idea about the SiteGround and wpx hosting, so sure to choose as per your choices and the requirement so that your website will always remain faster in each aspect. Along with that loading time is something which you cannot ignore at any instance, both of the hosting providers out there used to serve the best and highest loading time which will give an awesome experience to the visitors.
So make sure to check their official websites in order to claim their services, also you will find more details about the specific hosting plan that you are about to purchase.