If you want to transfer the domain name just from the GoDaddy to the Bluehost, make sure not to skip this post. Well, it sounds pretty awful, but let me tell you that it’s kind of easiest method, all you need to follow a few things that are essential for you to know about.
In this detailed post, I will be sharing the steps that will help you to merge your domain name from GoDaddy to the Bluehost.
When I firstly have done quite a research on this post, I come to know that a lot of things are missing on the web and that’s the reason why most people still look upon it as rocket science stuff which is not. Most of the posts are either outdated or consists of half-knowledge which doesn’t make any sense.
Well, let me can we use that when it comes to the Godaddy and Bluehost both provide you the best and most valuable hostings that will serve you a great feature along with some of the additional aspects like higher bandwidth and storage which means you get full control over your website.
NOTE:- first thing you need to do is purchasing hosting from the Bluehost so that to host your domain to acquire the services offered by it. Just visit the official website of the Bluehost and select the required WordPress hosting.
So before I just dive into the step-by-step process that we can you few more things about Godaddy and Bluehost.
All You Need To Know About GoDaddy And Bluehost
Both the platforms out there used to serve the services related to your website like hostings, plugins, domain names, etc. which makes your website top-notch in each aspect.
Let’s see one by one.
1. All About GoDaddy
Godaddy is a kind of most stable and most reliable hosting and domain provider out there which serves the best in class domain services globally. More than thousand of user activates their domain and hosting just by using the GoDaddy which defines the true strength of it.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re just beginner in website creation or looking for the merging your domain name, all the services work seamlessly well. The user interface of GoDaddy is seamlessly well, so you won’t face any difficulty while using it as a primary platform.
2. All About Bluehost
Another leading platform that provides you various different services related to the hosting which makes your website even faster and high performance. It doesn’t matter which plan would you choose but the fact is that Bluehost offers you all kinds of services like SSL certification even with their entry-level plan.
And this is the big reason why most of the people out there switch their domain into it. The services are seamless which makes it kind of leading and most reliable hosting providers that serves you a great feature all the time.
The plans of the Bluehost are managed excessively in a proper manner.
Why You Should from Godaddy to the Bluehost?
Well, we have discussed all of the form factors which are essential for you to know about the Godaddy and the Bluehost. Now it’s up to you which platform you choose for hosting your website along with the domain name. If you ask me that which one is right for you then I will highly recommend you go with the Bluehost just because it provides you the high quality hosting services along with that they also allow you to access free Domain services for one year which is the great thing.
Whereas when you compare it with the Godaddy, here comes the twist just because Godaddy is specifically known for the domain selection and that’s what they are providing, from the last couple of years Godaddy has owned the market in terms of hosting providers and stands on the top list. Even most of the people hesitate to host a website with the Godaddy services just because they are pretty expensive and the services are less compared to the Bluehost. I personally like the Bluehost just because they provide you are free SSL certification which helps you to make your website more secure.
Increase if you have hosted your website with Godaddy and wanted to switch to the Bluehost, then we have shortlisted the steps that you need to know about. Well, we have cleared earlier that it’s not rocket science as any of the beginners out there can do it by their own themselves.
Well, if you are the one amongst them who wants to switch on my great their website domain from Godaddy to the Bluehost let me clarify you by helping you.
How To Switch Your Domain Name From GoDaddy To The Bluehost?
Well, I have taken out the step by step method which you need to follow in order to get your website transferred from the GoDaddy to the Bluehost, so following are the steps so make sure to follow them subsequently:-
- Make sure to visit the Godaddy’s official website and login to your profile, it’ll take you to the homepage of Godaddy.
- From the domain name dropdown-menu management you can manage your domain from there itself, even you can merge it accordingly.
- Make sure to select the domain that you want to merge and then click on the ‘Name Servers’.
- Once you do that make sure to mention the details about the other web hosting services so that you will be easier for you to transfer your domain name from one to another. After that make sure to visit the Nameservers according and save the process from there itself.
- If you choosing Bluehost as your major hosting provider then it’ll look quite similar to the existing domain just Bluehost will be added over there.
Now the whole process has done now you are ready to host Your website just by using the Bluehost, well let me tell you that Godaddy is a full-fledged platform that allows you to perform various tasks, it never forces you to use their services which is upto you only.
After pointing out your domain from the GoDaddy to the Bluehost here is the step that you need to follow subsequently so as to merge it 100%.
- Make sure to visit the Bluehost official website and log in their itself or even if you are not having an existing account then make sure to create an account over there. Bluehost allows you to create a free account so you don’t have to worry much about that.
- Once you sign in to the Bluehost account make sure to visit the cpanal of the Bluehost and then make sure to click on the ‘Assign’ in the domain tab and then make sure to select the existing domain name that you’ve hosted with the GoDaddy or you can also buy another domain over there, so make sure to choose options accordingly.
- In the above steps, we have already verified the details so even if you are having an existing account on the Godaddy and wanted to merge onto my from the Godaddy to the Bluehost the option will be available over there.
- The vital and most important step is to click on the ‘Addon Admin’ that’ll allow you to set up your website along with the Bluehost as a hosting provider. The whole process did not take more than a minute so if you’re not familiar with the Bluehost account you can even use it properly.
- At the end, you will be asked to select the directory just because of the new website setup, so make sure to do that accordingly. Finally, click on the ‘Assign this domain’ and your eyes done.
I want to make you sure that this is one of the legit methods for diversifying your domain name from one hosting provider to another one. It doesn’t matter whether you are very familiar with it or not even if you are just a beginner you can host your website with the Bluehost.
But while selecting the plan make sure to choose the right plan, if you are just a beginner I’ll highly recommend you choose the starter plan this will save your few amounts of bucks.
Through This post you must have got an idea that how you can merge your domain name from Godaddy to Bluehost. Well let me tell you that Bluehost is one of the leading hosting service provider out there which used to serve the high quality and performance hostings that makes the true sense of using it as a primary hosting.
Along with that if you buy their 24 for 36 months subscription the chances of getting eligible for the domain name increase just because if you want to setup your new website you can do it easily.
So make sure to follow the steps which I have mentioned in the above details.