Are you looking to create your brand new eCommerce website? Building a website is the easiest thing to do, but acquiring a perfect hosting service is somewhat hectic.
Most of the new site owners quickly jump into the first inexpensive host they find. By the period they realize it may be a terrible decision, they meet the headache of whole site migration.
Ecommerce web hosting is unseen to your customers, but it’s essential for their knowledge. Bad eCommerce web hosting can indeed affect your possibilities of conserving the sale. However, a fractionally slower page can hamper buyers and will disaffect a percentage.
When you are looking for the flawless eCommerce hosting provider, it’s good to select based on the things you credit most. We have performed thorough research into the features, uptime, support, and pricing of the best providers, and given below each one have some standout point.
As you can see, there are hundreds of web hosting out there, but only a few are capable of powering your online store. So to reduce your headache and to save your precious time, we have brought you 5 Best ECommerce Hosting Provider.
Factors To Consider Before You Choose The Best Web Hosting For Ecommerce
This is the aspect which most of us will recognise first when selecting a hosting provider; still, it shouldn’t be the determining factor.
When you see price differences, it’s helpful to remind ourselves of the importance of the money you are providing with any provider. Going with the cheap offer you notice isn’t necessarily the best idea, primarily if you depend on your site to build a business.
Take a look at the features that each host empowers, and then it will help you to rationalise their prices.
2. Tech Support
In most people’s perspectives, this is the huge one.
When my site, for any intention, is low, can I give a buzz and get someone on the phone? Or probably on chat? Or will I leave to emails which obtain a reply every 3 hours?
And, additional than that, can they realise what’s the difficulty and settle it? Or at least instruct me what I am required to do to get my site back online?
So, it is highly instructed to go with a provider who has decent customer support, so you are not left hanging. Make sure your hosting provider possess proper technical support for your varying wants.
3. Features / Add-Ons
This area of thinking comes to the following question – What creates this hosting provider special?
What additional incentive do they deliver to make hosting your site with them just a tad more impressive?
Whether it’s numerous data centers, energy-saving activities, or extra features such as daily data backups or free domain privacy, hosting firms often provide besides than just servers.
4. Customer Reviews / Satisfaction / Reputation
This is one of those aspects that you’ll have to research to get some valuable and the actual story on. Before buying any service, you must check the customer reviews as that is what they have to say about the hosting quality and also about their experience with the hosting provider.
Do they have good customer support, are they easy to contact for help?
What is the average time that took to reply you are ticket?
These are also the important questions you will get answered from the reviews.
5. Scalability / Room to Grow
Finally, a crucial thing to evaluate your hosting provider and the plan whichever you choose is whether or not they match into your plans for expansion.
In other words, just assume what if your hosting might not fulfil your needs two years from now. Once you start trading your music online and obtaining some profitable business to your site, will it be enough?
So, you need to keep in mind that in future you have to move on to a different provider or do they offer scalable plans, so you should have the ability to move or upgrade as necessary.
It is essential to keep in mind these things before looking for any eCommerce web hosting service for your online store. So let’s dive deep to know better about the five best E-Commerce hosting providers.
Best ECommerce Hosting
1. Bluehost – Best overall eCommerce web hosting provider
Being as a top contender of our list of best e-commerce hosting charts, Bluehost is a company established in Utah, which is occupied by web massive Endurance International Group (EIG).
The Bluehost eCommerce hosting backend is quite simple to drag around in, so you can organise email accounts for getting in contact with your customers, and all the databases are perfect on the dashboard.
Although, it’s CPanel offers some quick controls for developing subdomains and domains, which is incredible for widening upon your eCommerce empire and keeping other websites that may assist you along the way.
Bluehost gives you a fantastic one-click installation for WordPress. Not only that, but it has a plan that’s mainly made for merging WooCommerce onto your WordPress site.
What they Offer You?
- Shopping carts or managed eCommerce
- FREE Weebly builder and FREE domain name
- Three webmail solutions with IMAP/POP3 support
- FREE scripts for forums, mailing lists, and polls
- Unlimited storage with FREE marketing credits
- WordPress integration
- In Starter Hosting Plan: $6.95/ month
- In Plus Hosting Plan: $8.95/ month
- In Pro Hosting Plan: $12.95/ month
- Reliable 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Includes with 1-Click WordPress Installation
- Free domain available
- Free SSL certificate
- Decent customers support 24/7
- Price bounce after the first term
- Bluehost offers a small amount of storage on its Basic plan compared to competitor
2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a consumer-based website hosting provider. Established in 2002, they have often been among the highest rated providers in the world of customer fulfilment. With e-commerce hosting choices beginning at $2.99 per month, this makes them an excellent choice for your e-commerce business.
In terms of response time, A2 Hosting has lately increased its performance. With their new turbo boost selection, three independent firms found their time to the first byte to be 118ms.
Several independent auditors found their substantial uptime comes in at an average of 99.93%. These first-class speeds stirred with responsible servers, assures you won’t have to worry about forfeiting clients due to slow load times.
A2 Hosting proposes useful features such as a free Cloudflare CDN, improved speeds with turbo, and SSL certificates. In tandem with their highly optimised OpenCart and Magento hosting choices, you are safe to obtain fast and secure service for your e-commerce store.
With each of these highly optimised e-commerce hosting plan, your server will get to preinstalled and preconfigured to optimise whichever outlet you choose, which best suits your requirements.
What they Offer You?
- 20 times faster performance that boosts sales
- 80+ software options: Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and others
- FREE SSL certificate and SSD storage
- Worry-free migration and 24/7 support
- DDoS protection and layered security measures
- Speed optimise WordPress
- Manageable 30-day money-back guarantee
- In OpenCart Startup Hosting Plan: $2.99/ month
- In OpenCart Turbo Hosting Plan: $9.99/ month
- In Magento Turbo Hosting Plan: $9.99/ month
- Promising web hosting services, most excellent for speed and reliability
- An outstanding option for WordPress
- Top-notch uptime up to 99.9%
- Free SSD storage available
- Technical support services via telephone, live conversation, and email
- Easy 30-day money-back guarantee
- In my viewpoint, it’s not an adequate option for beginners, who don’t use every tool
- CloudLinux licenses on unmanaged plans.
GreenGeeks was established in 2006 to offer clean hosting solutions, and they have fulfilled just that. Included with all of their plans is a 300% green energy test, signifying that they replace three times the amount of energy they utilise with wind credits.
All GreenGeeks packages contain a free SSL certificate and a free CDN for boosted safety and performance. Using custom protection rules, auto-updates, and day-to-day backups, GreenGeeks assures the security of your customers and your e-commerce company.
Barely because they are energy productive, this doesn’t mean they have forfeited speed or dependability. With an average load speed of 866 ms and an uptime rating at 99.993%, GreenGeeks is keeping their own against the competition.
Customer assistance at GreenGeeks is accessible 24/7 through live chat and email. Phone support is usable, but only during working hours.
What they Offer You?
- One-click installer.
- 300% energy match
- free SSL certificate and a free CDN
- Daily back up
- 24/7 customers support
- WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop, & OpenCart hosting
- Phone support is usable
- In Lite Hosting Plan: $2.95/ month
- In Pro Hosting Plan: $5.95/ month
- In Premium Hosting Plan: $11.95/ month
- Environmentally-friendly hosting
- Supports major e-commerce platforms
- PCI complain
- 30 Day Money back guarantee
- No pre-installed or configured e-commerce platform
HostGator offers a Magento optimised hosting plan but did not significantly optimise for any different e-commerce platforms. You can, still, install any of the WordPress similar e-commerce platforms via their one-click installer.
HostGator does not provide any pre-installed or pre-configured e-commerce fora. But installation is simple thanks to their one-click installs. HostGator’s servers are not PCI deferent by default, and still, with the tweaking of some backgrounds and the assistance of their consumer service team, it can be performed.
HostGator gives a 99.9% uptime assurance while conserving a real uptime of 99.996%, according to a self-reliant audit. This brings about them among the best in terms of server steadfastness.
The Magento hosting plan begins at $2.75 per month, ranging up to $5.95 for their company plan. Inside these packages, you will receive unmetered disk space and bandwidth, SSL encryption, instant backups, one-click installs, and $100 ad credits toward Bing and Google.
HostGator provides full consumer support via live chat, telephone, and email 24/7/365. Also, they offer a 45-day no pact money-back guarantee, bringing them in the top five providers in terms of repayment policies.
What they Offer You?
- one-click installer via an e-commerce platform
- Unmetered disk space and bandwidth.
- Magento optimised hosting
- Free SSL encryption
- Instant backups
- 24/7 customers support
- Phone support is usable
- In Hatching Hosting Plan: $5.95/ month
- In Baby Hosting Plan: $3.95/ month
- In Business Hosting Plan: $5.95/ month
- Best Uptime 99.99%
- Free Site Migration and SSL Certificate
- Regularly Day to Day Backup Availability
- Drag And Drop Website Builder
- Free Domain Name
- $100 ad credits toward Bing and Google
- No-pre installed e-commerce platform
- No Availability of Free SSL in Basic
Most people recognise of Namecheap as domain signup and managing service, but they also provide web hosting services. Established in 2000, Namecheap started by giving value-priced domains and outstanding customer service. Today, they have over 3 million customers and manage over 11 million domains.
In addition to domains and entire web hosting bundles, Namecheap vend SSL certificates, privacy protection services, and more. Because Namecheap believes that an Internet existence for all is a requirement, they provide affordable access to everything you want to operate a website.
Namecheap’s hosting plans give quick, responsible service with a 100% uptime assurance. If you want to build a new site, you can effortlessly do so using one of Namecheap’s many site-building apps. If you possess an occurring website, Namecheap will shift it for you for free.
In addition to a strong knowledge base, you can talk with if you require help, Namecheap offers 24/7 chat support. You can moreover give tickets for review.
What they Offer You?
- 100% uptime Guarantee service level agreement (SLA). (You’ll receive credits if this isn’t achieved.)
- Namecheap uses the Advanced server technology
- Pages load speed is rapid
- cPanel is used.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Twice a week backups
- 100+ single click apps.
- Free migration
- Free email accounts
- In Stellar Hosting Plan: $1.44 month
- In Stellar Plus Hosting Plan: $2.44 month
- In Steller Business Hosting Plan: $4.44/ month
- Cheap domain names.
- Support is of a good attitude.
- Reasonable hosting services.
- The design and interface are relatively user-friendly.
- Free and quick migration from other hosting providers.
- Backups on a day-to-day basis.
- Fast registration and setup procedure.
- Lots of TLDs accessible with differing extensions.
- No upsells when you enrol.
- Arranging SSL certificates is hard and often needs help.
- Some facets of the dashboard are tough to find.
- No phone support
Suppose you are looking to set up your online store using adequate web hosting service though it is good, to begin with hosting service which fulfils your requirements. As it will be enough for your website to operate, yet you don’t want to pay more money on your hosting services.
In our opinion, Hostgator is one of the best E-commerce web hosting services which provides some essential feature that is valuable for small business owners or website creators.
I hope you have got every detail that you are looking into this post, and if you still have any query or doubt related to this article you can ask us in the comment section below, we will be happy to help you out