Cloudways have grown in popularity due to their unique way of capturing clouds. Unlike traditional WordPress hosting, Cloudways lets you choose from five different cloud hosting providers for your hosting infrastructure – then customize everything and enables you to manage your WordPress sites in a simple dashboard.
However, while there is a lot to like this way, Cloudways is not for everyone. For some people, that may be too much, and for others, it may be too expensive.
In this post, I have collected five more options, each of which is more profitable than Cloudways in some way. However, these advantages are totally different – some are simple, and some are a bit complex but cheap and fast.
What is Cloudways?
Cloudways is regarded as one of the leading cloud hosting services providers. But the service catches the eye of first-time users with its WordPress cloud hosting.
Recent test results have a 505 ms response time with a 100% downtime record.
Now, I would think these statistics are very good at cloud hosting.
Also, I would like to tell you that Cloudways does not have any servers or data centers. It relies heavily on many third-party services such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Vultr, DigitalOther, etc.
So, if you think logically, Cloudways charges you for its share and third-party services. That’s a big split for me.
To give you an idea about the price structure, here is a summary –
If you choose a DigitalOther data center, the pricing plan starts at $ 10 / month and goes up to $ 80 / month.
Similarly, It’s data center plans begins at a price of $ 12 / month and end at $ 90 / month.
Surprisingly, if you selecet the AWS data centers, you have the option to choose from $ 36.51 / month to $ 274.33 / monthly plans.
Finally, Google Cloud data centers will develop an initial plan of prices at $ 33.30 / month and up to $ 226.05 / month.
On top of that, because of the “doubtful,” you may be charged extra if your Site experiences traffic congestion or use of resources.
|WPX Hosting||$24.99/mon||Learn More|
|Dream Host||$2.59/mon||Learn More|
Best Alternative for Cloudways
Below are some of the best cloudways alternatives:
Kinsta is one of the most prominent examples of well-managed WordPress hosting services. Unlike other Cloudways alternatives, Kinsta only focuses on one type of WordPress-hosted hosting service.
Thanks to his outstanding dedication and exemplary performance, Kinsta was able to find great clients such as Ubisoft, MariaDB, Buffer, Flippa, etc.
- It has one of the fastest response times, closed at 398 ms, and easily maintained a 99.99% downtime record. The reason for doing this work is the over-construction and the use of the latest technology.
- If you have endless love for cloud servers, you will be relieved to know that Kinsta uses Google Cloud Platform with their managed WordPress management services.
- Kinsta will give you a team of migration experts to transfer your Site from Cloudways.
- Price of Kinsta
- Like Cloudways, Kinsta does not believe in a higher long-term commitment. Therefore, they offer monthly as well as annual plans for their services. But remember, all Kinsta programs provide almost all features, but there are different limitations.
- Starter – $ 30 per month for 1 WordPress installation with 20,000 monthly visits & 10 GB space.
- Pro – With the installation of 2 WP, 20,000 monthly visits, and 20 GB space, you will have to pay $ 60 / month.
- Business 1 – 4 – This program has four different levels and starts at $ 100 / month with 5 WP installations and ends at $ 400 / month with 40 WordPress installations.
- Enterprise 1 – 4 – Similarly, the Enterprise program has four tiers starting at $ 600 / month for 60 installs and ending at $ 1,500 / month for 150 WP installs.
2. WPX Hosting
Now I’d like to introduce you to WPX hosting to keep you talking about the best-managed WordPress hosting services. But do not think that this is wrong.
Contrary to your thinking, WPX Hosting offers faster upload speeds. Top marketer Matthew Woodward proudly commends it for his work with the fast-paced support team.
- Unlike other Cloudways methods that offer one free site migration, WPX hosting will provide unlimited migration to your Site.
- In addition to this, WPX Hosting also offers free, permanent SSL certificates. This will help reduce the total cost of your hosting fees.
- WPX hosting is best known for its CDN service, e.g., WPX Cloud. According to its claims, this CDN service is three times faster than others available in the market.
- WPX Hosting Price
- The WPX Hosting team likes to keep prices simple. Therefore, it offers three plans with monthly payment cycles and year. All programs include standard features like free custom CDN, SSL, platform storage, DDoS protection, etc. The only difference between the programs would be the number of sites hosted and the storage location.
It offers three different packages for the user so that they can select a box according to their need:
- Business – By subscribing to the $ 24.99 monthly plan, you’ll be able to host five sites with 10 GB of storage.
- Experts – This program allows you to host 15 websites with 20 GB of storage for $ 49.99 / month.
- Elite – Ultimately, this plan will cost you $ 99 / month and will enable you to host 25 websites with a storage space of 40 GB.
SiteGround is a popular WordPress shared host that offers excellent functionality for shared hosting. However, you will pay much less in exchange for this superb performance than other WordPress hosting providers can pay.
As of 2020, SiteGround uses Google Cloud infrastructure in all of its programs and offers its custom dashboard of the Site, making it easy to manage your sites.
All in all, however, I would say that SiteGound is not performing as well as Cloudways. However, they will bring you closer to the performance of Cloudways with a much simpler package.
Below are some of the best parts of siteground:
- automatic daily backups
- free one-click SSL certificates
- free email hosting
- Support for unlimited websites.
- Server-level page caching.
- Staging sites.
- On-demand backups.
These are the prices of different packages of siteground:
|StartUp 1 month||$19.99/mo.|
|StartUp 12 months||$14.99/mo.|
|StartUp 24 months||$11.99/mo.|
|StartUp 36 months||$10.49/mo.|
|GrowBig 1 month||$29.99/mo.|
|GrowBig 12 months||$24.99/mo.|
|GrowBig 24 months||$19.99/mo.|
|GrowBig 36 months||$17.49/mo.|
|GoGeek 1 month||$44.99/mo.|
|GoGeek 3 months||$44.99/mo.|
|GoGeek 12 months||$39.99/mo.|
|GoGeek 24 months||$31.99/mo.|
|GoGeek 36 months||$27.99/mo.|
4. Dream Host
Did you know that recently, WordPress has officially recommended DreamHost for managed WordPress hosting? Yes, the team at DreamHost is undoubtedly impressive for the many potential users. As a result, it has also turned many heads into looking at its cloud hosting service.
DreamHost’s cloud hosting service is called DreamCompute and is often regarded as one of Cloudways’ top alternatives. When it comes to working numbers, you can be happy to know that it offers 100% downtime with 302 ms minimum response time.
Below are some of the features of a dream host
- DreamCompute offers a fast-paced cloud hosting experience. It is all due to the construction of its advanced technology, SSD-based storage, and state-of-the-art processors.
- This approach to Cloudways offers simple options for Linux, Microsoft Windows, or BSD as their server application.
- In addition to efficiently scaling your servers, DreamCompute provides you with all the necessary developer tools.
Currently, three pricing plans come with a monthly payment cycle. Also, each program includes 100 GB of storage and unrestricted bandwidth.
- 512MB RAM Server – This program is priced at $ 4.50 / month and offers 1vCPU, 80 GB SSD, etc.
- 2GB RAM Server – You will be charged $ 12.00 / month for 1vCPU, 80 GB SSD, and other features.
- 8GB RAM Server – This Will cost you $ 48.00 / month with four vCPU, 80 GB SSD, and other advanced features.
HostGator has been in the hosting services business since 2002. It means that among all the Cloudways methods mentioned in this blog, HostGator is the most experienced.
This summarizes the point that hosting, dedicated hosting, etc., HostGator has also established itself as a primary cloud hosting service provider in addition to web hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, etc. If you don’t believe me let me tell you about its latest performance. Test results show a 99.82% break time and a minimum response time of 261 ms.
Below are some of the best features of HostGator
- HostGator guarantees a 2X fast hosting experience thanks to its high-tech hardware, multiple layers of temporary storage, and low-power servers.
- It provides a smooth and easy way to monitor and distribute additional resources when needed. This feature makes HostGator highly distributed.
- Unlike other ways to use Cloudways, HostGator offers free SSL registration and domain name to its first users.
Another reason why HostGator is such a popular option is its affordable and generous plans. SSL and domain registration are included free of charge for all applications. Apart from this, you will also get unlimited bandwidth with SSD storage.
- Hatchling Cloud – Hosting just one domain over a cloud server with 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM, etc. You will have to pay $ 4.95 / month.
- Baby Cloud – Similarly, you will have to pay $ 6.57 / month for hosting unlimited domains with 4 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, and other features.
- Business Cloud – It can cost you $ 9.95 / month to host unlimited domains with 6 CPU cores, 6 GB RAM, including some advanced features.
Now that you have explored one of the five best ways to Cloudways in detail, it is time to choose one.
Before choosing, remember first to meet your needs. It will help you to make a better decision and will save you a lot of money.
Make sure all of the above-mentioned Cloudways methods work very well.